IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
Given the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) Eslers is taking action to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, clients, suppliers, contractors and visitors.
Eslers has implemented safeguards in line with the Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Eslers is practicing social distancing rules which must be observed by all people entering our offices and work sites.
- Face to face meetings are by appointment only and limited to three (3) attendees.
- Face to face meetings will only occur if considered necessary by an Eslers Director, otherwise telephone or digital communication will be used.
- The reception is unattended until further notice. Please telephone the office upon arrival and the appropriate person will meet you.
- If you are sick we stress that you do not enter our premises or work site.
Our contact details including telephone numbers and email addresses remain unchanged. Eslers is operating as normal, you can be confident that your enquiry will be responded to in a timely manner.
- Eslers is not accepting cash or cheque payments until further notice. To pay an account please pay via EFT using the bank details on your invoice, or call the office for bank details.
Thank you for your understanding and rest assured that Eslers is following the Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines.